Week 1 - The Coal Face This first week will help you better understand the school market and why it is one of the hardest markets to crack open.
- The Wall and The Wolves
- Why is it easier to meet with the CEO of a listed company than with the principal of a school?
- Schools are like Triceratops
- Quiz 1
- South Africa’s two education systems
- A School’s infrastructure and equipment
- Quiz 2
- Understand the school quintiles
- The challenges with fees and the quintile system
Why is it easier to meet with the CEO of a listed company than with the principal of a school?
This article explains why school heads are always so hard to get hold of and details all the areas they are involved in within the school.